Search This Blog

Monday, August 16, 2010

Project 365 Day 114


I spent the better part of today recuperating. I watched some episodes of Mad Men while relaxing on the couch. I just love this show. Totally hooked on it, but don't give me any hints. I'm behind. I learned of it late and have been catching up by renting them. I was through season two and could go no farther. Season three wasn't out yet and I couldn't watch season four without watching three. My friend Cheryl to the rescue! She also loves the show and buys it. As soon as season three arrived she rushed it over to me. Now I can catch up and then watch the season four episodes I've been taping. Can't wait! I want to catch up, and yet I hate to. I went through the same experience wit 24. Discovered it late, rented it and got totally hooked. Michael and I literally could not go to bed at night until we had exhausted everything we could watch. We caught up quickly. The thing is, you get used to being able to run to Blockbuster to get your next fix, and then when you catch up, you actually have to wait a week or more to see the next episode. Torture! We're so silly aren't we? Anyway, aside from making it to church, Mad Men is about all I accomplished today, so there's your picture.

0 comments: