Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Project 365---Day 97, 98, 99





Okay---My computer stopped working again and it finally got to me. I just gave up on my project for a bit until I solved the problem. It was back to Best Buy AGAIN. Turns out I needed a new power cord, so I bought it and got my computer back up and running, but by that time I was very behind on Project 365 and had not been faithful to taking even imaginary pictures. I suppose I should give up, but I'm going to post the only pics I took during that time and pick it back up. I'm bound and determined to make this work!

The last post I got in was on July 28th. On the next day I cleaned up my little yard and hosted a BBQ at my house to say good-bye to Micheal's daughter Rochelle and her husband who were moving to Washington. There were so many people here and so many dogs that it was chaotic enough that I did not think to take one single picture.

The next morning I was up bright and early to host a scrapbooking yard sale. Some of you came and shopped with us and got some bargains. Be watching---There will be another one coming up.

When the yard sale was over and cleaned up Tracey and I joined Megan, Mikey and a lot of his family to attend a Bingo tournament at the Peppermill. None of us won anything--darn it, but it was fun. One lady won the biggest prize of $10,000 all by herself. Can you imagine!

0 comments: